On July 4th, while stopping by to check on the church building, Greg Alm found a different sort of fireworks display!
The garbage can at our neighbors across the alley had been set on fire (probably by vandals) – Quick thinking Greg was able to grab one of our church fire extinguishers, and with help from another neighbor, extinguished the flames.
The fire was extinguished before neighbor’s garage got damaged. A Minneapolis Fire Department fire truck came by, and they made sure that the fire was out and that the garage had not been damaged.
Thanks Greg – truly Loving God, Serving Neighbors!!
[pydsmugmugslider albumid=”60849574″ albumkey=”xs6PkV” albumtype=”slider” imagesize=”MediumURL” imagelink=”LightboxURL” ]